Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set forth hereunder applies to every person, who access the website, https://www.cmsitservices.com/ (“Website”) or any part thereof. You are requested to read the Terms carefully before you proceed with this. By your usage of this Website, it shall be deemed, that you have understood, complied, and accepted all the Terms mentioned hereunder.
- Scope of Term of Use:
- The Terms govern the use of the Website and all applications, product, software and services (“Material”) available via the Website, except to the extent that such Services are the subject of a separate agreement. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Website.
- You are above 18 years of age, and you undertake to use the Website for lawful purpose/s and in accordance with applicable laws.
- License and Ownership:
- CMS IT Services Private Limited (“CMS IT”) owns this Website. All content present in this Website is the exclusive property of CMS IT.
- The content may be used exclusively for non-commercial and informational purpose. Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on our website, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.
- No Material from this Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from CMS IT.
- CMS IT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time without any notice to user and CMS IT will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- CMS IT name and logos are belonging to and owned by CMS IT and user may not use it in any manner without prior written consent from CMS IT.
- Disclaimer: The information and material mentioned on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and there are no warranties, expressed or implied statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability satisfactory quality, title, noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: CMS IT, its directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, pecuniary, or punitive damages for any loss of profit, production, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, or any information provided on the Website, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Indemnification: User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold CMS IT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Website.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to CMS IT’s website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bengaluru.
- Miscellaneous: This Terms constitutes the entire agreement between CMS IT and user with respect to the Website. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any user/ third party.
If user have any questions or comments about CMS IT Terms, user can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.