As part of the cloud managed services offering CMS IT assumes responsibility for the software and technologies designed for operating and monitoring applications, data and services residing in the cloud. Cloud management tools help ensure cloud computing-based resources are working optimally and properly interacting with users and other services.
CMS IT understands the public cloud, and that their focus needs to be on helping enterprises with security and governance, managing cloud spending, the lack of resources/expertise, and the ability to manage multi-cloud. CMS IT defines the cloud operating model for the customer.
The black box public Cloud makes it harder for IT Organizations to keep sight of the big picture and live up to their supervisory obligations. This becomes evident mainly through the lack of close ties to the actual IT Operations of the cloud Infrastructure. The use of Public Cloud infrastructure is based on shared responsibility model in which responsibilities are clearly separated between the provider (Physical environment) and its clients (logical environment). CMS IT understands the separation layer and manages the provider and ensures availability, fault, performance across network, system and applications.
CMS IT has the following deliverables under Cloud Management Services.
- Multi Cloud Management Services that includes AWS, Azure and GCP. CMS IT has partnership with all the cloud service providers and has an array of certified cloud engineers who help the customers to manage the cloud environment of the customers.
- Governance between cloud service providers and the clients to ensure smooth running of the IT Operations
- Workload Migration between the private cloud and public cloud – between public cloud providers and so on.
- Manage the SLAs and OLAs for the client IT division and its Business
- Optimize the cost of the cloud for the customer to give the best price – performance ratio.
- Continuously monitor the usage of instances and plan the commercials of the instances in the best possible manner
- Use the DevOps methodology to ensure the agility of changes for the client business
- CMS IT understand the no two offerings from Cloud Service Providers are same and therefore provide the best in breed solutions that are available across the set ups.
- CMS IT understands the cloud native tools and provides the seamless experience of usage across the different cloud service providers
- CMS IT ensures the security on device, application, network and infrastructure.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.Microsoft builds robust IT offerings to enable users to develop and share ideas, find solutions, and stay connected to what’s most important. They are motivated and inspired that 95 percent of the enterprise workforce in India uses Microsoft platforms to create, contribute, and innovate.
CMS IT SERVICES is a CSP for Microsoft in many key markets and is redefining strategic imperatives for business through these relations. CMS IT SERVICES having Microsoft as alliance, help customers achieve optimized levels of business performance, through assessment, advisory services, and application integration plus migration services. CMS IT SERVICES collaborate with Microsoft to deliver distinctive capabilities, offering clients high performance Infrastructure solutions regardless of their business challenges.
Google Cloud Platform
As a leading IT services provider we focus on AI-led Managed Services and Digital Transformation. We are committed to help you change the way you organize your IT operations, bring meaningful and actionable insights to your service improvements through advanced ML. We want to enhance experience of your users and reduce your resource utilization. For delivering these services, we have partnered with GAVS’ AIOps platform, Zero Incident Framework TM (ZIF). It enables proactive detection and remediation of incidents and increases uptime, helping organizations drive towards a Zero Incident Enterprise. It is can be an on-premise or a SaaS solution based on the usecase. It enables IT to deliver high performing systems with end to end visibility that helps manage and optimize resources and assets, and drives value for businesses. The platform also prevents data disasters and enhances business services continuity.
Ready to transform your business with Cloud?
We’re here to help.