Why AI-ML on Cloud
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies and higher-level services to develop new digital products and services
- Affordable test and development of PoCs
- Improvement of customer experience by developing new customer facing solutions to enhance the customer engagement
- Closer integration of the entire process and supply chains within the organization as well as with partners and suppliers
- Acceleration of release cycles (continuous development and deployment)
How Cloud Elasticity helps AI-ML
Cloud Services on AI-ML
- Machine learning platforms: Native cloud services that enable authoring, executing and managing traditional machine learning models (ex: classification, clustering, regression, etc.)
- Natural language processing service: Services that enable the syntactical and sematic analysis of natural language sentences. Some of the common discipline in this category include sentiment analysis, intend analysis, conversation modeling, etc.
- Vision analytic services: Services that provide understanding the content of images. Some of the common techniques in this category include automatic image classification, emotion analysis etc.
- Speech processing services: Services that enable speech analytic capabilities such as translation, conversion to text, etc.
- Knowledge services: Services that complement data with knowledge performing operations such as concept extraction, entity linking etc.
- Data insights services: Services that provide insights about target data sources. Some of the common techniques in this category include tradeoff analysis, news analysis, etc.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.Microsoft builds robust IT offerings to enable users to develop and share ideas, find solutions, and stay connected to what’s most important. They are motivated and inspired that 95 percent of the enterprise workforce in India uses Microsoft platforms to create, contribute, and innovate.
CMS IT SERVICES is a CSP for Microsoft in many key markets and is redefining strategic imperatives for business through these relations. CMS IT SERVICES having Microsoft as alliance, help customers achieve optimized levels of business performance, through assessment, advisory services, and application integration plus migration services. CMS IT SERVICES collaborate with Microsoft to deliver distinctive capabilities, offering clients high performance Infrastructure solutions regardless of their business challenges.
Google Cloud Platform
As a leading IT services provider we focus on AI-led Managed Services and Digital Transformation. We are committed to help you change the way you organize your IT operations, bring meaningful and actionable insights to your service improvements through advanced ML. We want to enhance experience of your users and reduce your resource utilization. For delivering these services, we have partnered with GAVS’ AIOps platform, Zero Incident Framework TM (ZIF). It enables proactive detection and remediation of incidents and increases uptime, helping organizations drive towards a Zero Incident Enterprise. It is can be an on-premise or a SaaS solution based on the usecase. It enables IT to deliver high performing systems with end to end visibility that helps manage and optimize resources and assets, and drives value for businesses. The platform also prevents data disasters and enhances business services continuity.
Ready to transform your business with Cloud?
We’re here to help.